Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,560 Members 52,637 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Google Logo BootLoop

Tip us?
 
provetti
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 10
Join Date: Jun 2014
Phone [Q] Google Logo BootLoop

Hello,

I have a black nexus 5, recently updated to 4.4.3. And I've got those random reboots. One of these the phone don't come out of it. Stays off. When I try to turn on It only shows the Google Logo, vibrates and then turns off, sometimes it stays bootlooping for a while.

I've tried to get to the recovery menu, and I couldn't. I've send it to the LG here in Brazil, and they can't fix it.

Anyone knows any alternatives?
 
bitdomo
Old
#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 656
Posts: 1,068
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Göd
Have you tried to reflash the stock images? http://forum.xda-developers.com/goog...image-t2513701
Why you could not enter the recovery menu? What happend?
 
provetti
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 10
Join Date: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitdomo View Post
Have you tried to reflash the stock images? http://forum.xda-developers.com/goog...image-t2513701
Why you could not enter the recovery menu? What happend?
It doesn't respond to any commands I give, I can be pressing the buttons, but it stays bootlooping.
 
bitdomo
Old
#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 656
Posts: 1,068
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Göd
Quote:
Originally Posted by provetti View Post
It doesn't respond to any commands I give, I can be pressing the buttons, but it stays bootlooping.
Remove usb cable and press power buttom for 30secs then press volume_down and power buttom. You have to be in fastboot mode. Report me back
 
provetti
Old
#5  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 10
Join Date: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitdomo View Post
Remove usb cable and press power buttom for 30secs then press volume_down and power buttom. You have to be in fastboot mode. Report me back
tomorrow night I'll try this. I have to get my phone back.

I'll come back
 
provetti
Old
#6  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 10
Join Date: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitdomo View Post
Remove usb cable and press power buttom for 30secs then press volume_down and power buttom. You have to be in fastboot mode. Report me back
I have just tried this, and When it goes t the recovery interface, it shuts down then bootlooping again. I`ve read some posts and they say that it is a power button problem.
 
prvn234
Old
#7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 26
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Chennai
Quote:
Originally Posted by provetti View Post
I have just tried this, and When it goes t the recovery interface, it shuts down then bootlooping again. I`ve read some posts and they say that it is a power button problem.
Kindly read this post.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/goog...2/post53766607

and don't be too harsh to your device. If u din't get a proper boot, give more tries as it will some how boots properly.
Let's hope for the best.

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes