Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,731 Members 40,804 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Google Music Library not deleting

Tip us?

nyr35blue
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Question [Q] Google Music Library not deleting

Not so much a nexus question as it is a Google question but I have logged into Google and deleted my entire music library at least 3 times over the last week. It says after deleting to wait a few hours but its been days. Anyone have an idea?
Google Nexus 5
Kit Kat 4.2.2

Asus Transformer TF300T
Jellybean 4.2.1
The Following User Says Thank You to nyr35blue For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

fitz420
Old
Thanks Meter 299
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyr35blue View Post
Not so much a nexus question as it is a Google question but I have logged into Google and deleted my entire music library at least 3 times over the last week. It says after deleting to wait a few hours but its been days. Anyone have an idea?
Went thru same thing. You have to keep doing it....over and over and @%#&#ing over. If there's a ton of songs only so many will delete each time...regardless of what it says. It also deletes almost instantly.. Again, regardless of what it says.

So....delete all. Empty trash. Repeat over and over and over and they'll be gone.

nyr35blue
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by fitz420 View Post
Went thru same thing. You have to keep doing it....over and over and @%#&#ing over. If there's a ton of songs only so many will delete each time...regardless of what it says. It also deletes almost instantly.. Again, regardless of what it says.

So....delete all. Empty trash. Repeat over and over and over and they'll be gone.
empty trash where? I can go into the trash and it shows the songs and up top it just says songs here will be removed after 28 days or something. I don't see an option to manually remove the deleted items.
Google Nexus 5
Kit Kat 4.2.2

Asus Transformer TF300T
Jellybean 4.2.1