XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Google play stooped work

Tip us?

ohad123454
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Default Google play stooped work

i dont know what happand but suddenly my google play stopped working its annoying and i even try to download other apk but it doesnt work either.
help please. by the way if anyone can give me other working apk of the google play i will be pleased
thanks

simms22
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 17947
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohad123454 View Post
i dont know what happand but suddenly my google play stopped working its annoying and i even try to download other apk but it doesnt work either.
help please. by the way if anyone can give me other working apk of the google play i will be pleased
thanks
what error are you getting? have you went to the main settings, app settings, all, then deleted the data for the play store? if you play store stopped working, itll be the same with any play store apk that you install.
Google+ Profile
Twitter Simms22
DerKernel For Trinity kernels and more!

ohad123454
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by simms22 View Post
what error are you getting? have you went to the main settings, app settings, all, then deleted the data for the play store? if you play store stopped working, itll be the same with any play store apk that you install.
when i open the app it says "No connection" when im on wi-fi or 3G both. what should i do ? delete all the play store ? i mean go to app info and then press FORCE STOP , UNINSTALL UPDATES or DISABALE? i have an apk of the play store in my phone so what do i do in this situatiton ?