I would like to share big problem what I have and killing me.
Sometimes (1 time in a day or 1 time in 2 days), GSM signal is lost and I have to restart my nexus. What I have done so far,
* I checked my IMEI number and that's OK
* I checked my sim card againts to damages and scratches and that's OK. But these is gap between sim tray and card by ~1mm. The gap is only on long side of tray, short side is fully matched.
* I checked signal power and asked to carrier (TR AVEA) and that's OK.
* I installed hidden menus from Google Play then go to setting -> testing menu -> Phone Info
- preferred mode : GSM auto (PRL)
- If I select "select radia band" from pull-down menu, only one possibilities "USA Band". Even If select this, GSM and data signal loss.
- I tried another carrier sim card (Vodafone TR) and applied same settings above (USA Band), and failed again.
- I understand that "USA Band" is not suitable for us
My device is D821(E) and use 4.4.3 full stock firmware. No root, locked.
Can anyone help me? Thank.
I had same problem. Devs seem to think radios are the same for both phones. If they are why are there different models for usa and Europe? If you put a usa radio in uk phone it will work poorly as it has SOME bands and vice versa i found one marked d21 radio and back to normal. You are treated as a moron for thinking that the radios differ. Look at Wikipedia
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|