[Q] Some handy features?

Search This thread

wim69

Jan 20, 2010
LineageOS
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2
I own a Nexus 5 since three days now. I have rooted it (thanks to chainfire-autoroot) and flashed Custom Recovery (thanks to Wugfresh).
It's a great device, but coming from CM7, I miss some features and I am a little reluctant to flash a custom ROM already...

- After attaching a wired headset, music player does not start automatically.
- Volume rockers do not skip track in music player when phone is locked.
- Unable to set increasing ringing volume.

Maybe I overlooked some things, but maybe someone can point me in the right direction?

akharadi

Sep 28, 2012
Xposed module with Gravity box will do the trick for you. There are a lot of other customization that you could do as well

wim69

Jan 20, 2010
LineageOS
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2
Thanks! Applied some handy tweaks. I found a module to turn off increasing ringtone, does mean that increasing ringtone is a standard feature of the Nexus? I haven't tested it yet...

Sent from my Nexus 5 using xda app-developers app

danarama

Aug 22, 2010
Oxenhope, West Yorkshire, UK
Thanks! Applied some handy tweaks. I found a module to turn off increasing ringtone, does mean that increasing ringtone is a standard feature of the Nexus? I haven't tested it yet...

Sent from my Nexus 5 using xda app-developers app

Modules are not device specific. Just because a module appears to allow you to turn off something, doesn't mean its on in the first place

-----------------------
Sent via tapatalk.

I do NOT reply to support queries over PM. Please keep support queries to the Q&A section, so that others may benefit