Hangouts doesn't vibrate on silent

18th March 2014, 12:21 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 16

255 posts
Hi there!

Flashed purity rom after a clean wipe (dalvik with cache as well) with Gapps 3/16 and after using the hangouts for sms, I can't seem to get vibration to work on silent.

I checked the sms and the account setting under hangouts and have vibration checked on both and can't see anything about vibration in other settings I can use other sms apps like handcent which will vibrate on silent but just not hangouts. I've also made sure that it's on silent and not on absolute silent on the lowest volume setting.

Anyone having similar issues?
27th June 2014, 12:35 AM   |  #2  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 16

255 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SovereigN7

Hi there!

Flashed purity rom after a clean wipe (dalvik with cache as well) with Gapps 3/16 and after using the hangouts for sms, I can't seem to get vibration to work on silent.

I checked the sms and the account setting under hangouts and have vibration checked on both and can't see anything about vibration in other settings I can use other sms apps like handcent which will vibrate on silent but just not hangouts. I've also made sure that it's on silent and not on absolute silent on the lowest volume setting.

Anyone having similar issues?

Anyone with a fix yet? Flashed the most recent purity and still does not vibrate on silent/vibration. It does vibrate when there is volume on the notification, just not on silent/vibration mode.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread