[Q] Can i use helium to backup app data from one phone and restore on another phone?

OP kunaltyagii

1st September 2014, 06:27 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Coimbatore
Thanks Meter: 11

91 posts
More
Hi all

i know similar threads are always present but i havent gotten any definitive answer from them. i'm thinking of moving from nexus to One E8 because of the better camera, speaker, newer processor and little better battery. i have a lot of apps on my nexus and was wondering whether i can use helium app to backup the data from my phone to the new phone or it has a different folder structure or something. i dont want to lose all the progress i've made in different games and all my notes in different apps i've kept. will be obliged if anyone can help.
1st September 2014, 06:41 AM   |  #2  
Flag Somewhere quiet.
Thanks Meter: 2,120

3,574 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kunaltyagii

Hi all

i know similar threads are always present but i havent gotten any definitive answer from them. i'm thinking of moving from nexus to One E8 because of the better camera, speaker, newer processor and little better battery. i have a lot of apps on my nexus and was wondering whether i can use helium app to backup the data from my phone to the new phone or it has a different folder structure or something. i dont want to lose all the progress i've made in different games and all my notes in different apps i've kept. will be obliged if anyone can help.

Theoretically, yes, it should work across any device.

If you have root access then Titanium Backup is better, just make sure not to restore system apps.
The Following User Says Thank You to Lethargy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th September 2014, 03:10 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 1

19 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kunaltyagii

Hi all

isnt this the defining feature of Helium pro?
4th September 2014, 06:19 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 135

713 posts
I would recommend you downloading games from play store and restoring their data after that, because neither TB nor Helium backup obb
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread