Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,347 Members 51,307 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Hellscore thoughts and opinions?

Tip us?

bjoostema
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 19
Default Hellscore thoughts and opinions?

Title pretty much sums it up. I'm having a hard time digging up any good info on hellscore kernel for N5. This is my first Nexus and I noticed there was a decent following on the N4, which I missed out on. I was wondering if anyone here had any experience with this kernel on the N5. Any thoughts and opinions welcomed and appreciated.

rootSU
Old
Thanks Meter 10081
Isn't there a hellscore thread?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Want to root/unroot? All important guides and info threads are contained within the "Sticky Roll-up" thread in General. Click the link below to get there!

Philz Touch Recovery with passkey secure lock

I do NOT reply to support queries over PM.

bjoostema
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by rootSU View Post
Isn't there a hellscore thread?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I couldn't find one for the N5. I searched and only found a couple people asking for dl links but nothing dedicated to that kernel. I've read through the German thread using translate, but the English becomes broken up and there's really not much useful info. I would rather hear from XDA folks that have any experience with it. If there is indeed a thread here, and I overlooked it, I apologize and will ask the mods to remove this one. I feel like there was a good enough following for it on the N4 that perhaps an N5 thread would possibly be warranted...info seems scarce.