Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,518 Members 50,897 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[HELP!] Bootloop (only under charge)

Tip us?
 
4s8kalz
Old
#11  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 300
Join Date: May 2008
Quote:
Can root press and hold the power button for 15 seconds and have it power off?
Nothing happens if i press and hold power button even for 10 minutes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitdomo View Post
You have broken power key.
You have to take it to LG. They must repair it for free if you have valid warranty does not matter you are rooted and have unlocked bl. This is not a samsung galaxy s5 with knox.
If bought the phone from google playstore then you have to rma your device in the country you bought it.
If you dont have valid warranty then you have to buy a new mother board or buy a new power switch and solder it to the mother board in the place of the old power switch
Phone in warranty, bought from google playstore.

Is there no way to save one file from phone memory? I need it...
 
bitdomo
Old
#12  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 656
Posts: 1,069
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Göd
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4s8kalz View Post
Nothing happens if i press and hold power button even for 10 minutes...



Phone in warranty, bought from google playstore.

Is there no way to save one file from phone memory? I need it...
Then you have to rma it in the country you bought it. Google does not repair phones they send you new one therefore google cant save your data. Ask LG.
The Following User Says Thank You to bitdomo For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
4s8kalz
Old
#13  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 300
Join Date: May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitdomo View Post
Then you have to rma it in the country you bought it. Google does not repair phones they send you new one therefore google cant save your data. Ask LG.
LG doesn't care in my country (Italy) a phone bought via Google Play Store...
 
bitdomo
Old
(Last edited by bitdomo; 21st July 2014 at 12:35 AM.)
#14  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 656
Posts: 1,069
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Göd
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4s8kalz View Post
LG doesn't care in my country (Italy) a phone bought via Google Play Store...
Atleast you should try

Call google what to do explain everything that you have broken power key and you need your data from your phone. Probably they will tell you to contact with LG. Then contact with LG tell them everything that you bought your phone from google playstore, you have a broken power key and you need your data, dont forget to mention that you already talked with google where they told you to contact LG

Fight for your rights!
The Following User Says Thank You to bitdomo For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
4s8kalz
Old
#15  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 300
Join Date: May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitdomo View Post
Atleast you should try

Call google what to do explain everything that you have broken power key and you need your data from your phone. Probably they will tell you to contact with LG. Then contact with LG tell them everything that you bought your phone from google playstore, you have a broken power key and you need your data, dont forget to mention that you already talked with google where they told you to contact LG

Fight for your rights!
Thank you very much!
 
4s8kalz
Old
(Last edited by 4s8kalz; 22nd July 2014 at 09:53 AM.)
#16  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 300
Join Date: May 2008
New phone is coming...

I'm waiting for an answer from Google about the possibility to save my file, that probably i will not rescue.

I have to be sure, before sending broken phone: there will be no problem with an unlocked and rooted phone?

Thanks again
 
bitdomo
Old
#17  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 656
Posts: 1,069
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Göd
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4s8kalz View Post
New phone is coming...

I'm waiting for an answer from Google about the possibility to save my file, that probably i will not rescue.

I have to be sure, before sending broken phone: there will be no problem with an unlocked and rooted phone?

Thanks again
It wont be a problem at all
The Following User Says Thank You to bitdomo For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
4s8kalz
Old
#18  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 300
Join Date: May 2008
Just returned... Finger crossed...

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes