No registration required

[Q] HELP, I just bricked my NEXUS 5..... No externel storage showing

OP saddler2kx

6th May 2014, 02:02 AM   |  #51  
Flag Sandnes
Thanks Meter: 103

220 posts
More
@bitdomo yup the wifi MAC address and Bluetooth address now stays the same after every reboot
6th May 2014, 02:08 AM   |  #52  
Thanks Meter: 674

782 posts
I have the same files. Can't check md5 until I pull them with ADB(the apps giving me "can't read"). I'll get to that soon but for now I'm betting there the same for everyone.
6th May 2014, 06:20 AM   |  #53  
OP Member
Brooklyn
Thanks Meter: 6

62 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by theesotericone

I have the same files. Can't check md5 until I pull them with ADB(the apps giving me "can't read"). I'll get to that soon but for now I'm betting there the same for everyone.

After fixing the phone with your zip then flashing multiple roms (CM and ASOP) plus testing to sim card then unrooting and flashing back to stock my phone seems fine (wIFI, Bluetooth, access to phone storage etc)
6th May 2014, 09:33 AM   |  #54  
Flag Göd
Thanks Meter: 717

1,148 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1639

I have all those files in persist. Didn't check md5's though

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app

Quote:
Originally Posted by theesotericone

I copied the whole persist folder to /sdcard with es file explorer then from there I copied it to the PC
and after that I run md5 check sum calculate in total commander for those files. If the persist folder does not visible on /sdcard from pc then move it to a subfolder or restart your phone, MTP is a weird thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by saddler2kx

After fixing the phone with your zip then flashing multiple roms (CM and ASOP) plus testing to sim card then unrooting and flashing back to stock my phone seems fine (wIFI, Bluetooth, access to phone storage etc)

Thanks for the feedback. Keep in mind that your bluetooth and wifi MAC address is going to change after each reboot. Check this http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...1&postcount=47 to fix

Quote:
Originally Posted by FettleifIsMyUserName

@bitdomo yup the wifi MAC address and Bluetooth address now stays the same after every reboot

Thanks for the feedback. Can you download DRM info and run it? For me it shows: widewine drm plug-in and oma v1 forward lock.

Tapatalk-kal küldve az én GT-P1000-el
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread