Help buying nexus 5

OP opssemnik

6th June 2014, 04:12 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Porto Alegre,Rio Grande Do Sul,Brasil
Thanks Meter: 778

1,205 posts
More
Hey guys, i live in brasil and used to have a n4. however i dropped id and the display(not the external glass) cracked, so im hunting a nexus 5.However here in brasil, lg (untill now) have only released the d821 variant(with the correct 4g radio for brasil), but only in 16gb variants, but i want a 32 one, so i will need to import the d820. the question is, since there will be no warranty, should i buy?, the n5 is a solid device?, can i use it without using warranty?, i have a bit of fear since my n4 gone to warranty centre for 3 or 4 times. thanks in advance
6th June 2014, 01:49 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 1,711

502 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by opssemnik

Hey guys, i live in brasil and used to have a n4. however i dropped id and the display(not the external glass) cracked, so im hunting a nexus 5.However here in brasil, lg (untill now) have only released the d821 variant(with the correct 4g radio for brasil), but only in 16gb variants, but i want a 32 one, so i will need to import the d820. the question is, since there will be no warranty, should i buy?, the n5 is a solid device?, can i use it without using warranty?, i have a bit of fear since my n4 gone to warranty centre for 3 or 4 times. thanks in advance

Hi mate,

It's better to give protection (warranty) to a device which is quite expensive. We don't know when things can go wrong with these electronic devices. It's not in our hand. So warranty is must. It's my point of view, many people never get a chance to service their device during warranty period and that's good too.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
6th June 2014, 05:21 PM   |  #3  
Flag Vitoria
Thanks Meter: 248

606 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by opssemnik

You need warranty for sure
6th June 2014, 07:38 PM   |  #4  
Flag Vegas & Cosmos
Thanks Meter: 633

8,287 posts
More
Better to be safe...get a warranty.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread