[HELP] Google Music Manager download

OP sidgabriel

30th June 2014, 04:57 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
Hi Guys,

I'm from Brazil and I just bought a Nexus 5 to migrate from an old iPhone 3GS and I'm trying to sync all my iTunes Playlists to the new device, I saw that the Google Music Manager is the simplest way to do this but I can't access the Google Music page from my country. I tried to use a VPN service to enable it but needs a credit card to do the finish the process. Can any good soul download the executable and upload for me? Yes, I google it a lot and couldn't find...
Thanks a lot!
30th June 2014, 07:16 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 192

950 posts
More
Google Music Manager is great for getting all of your music uploaded to Google Music, but if that's not available in your country it won't be much help to you. EDIT: By this I mean that even if you get the Music Manager to install and let you upload your music, you won't be able to get it back down to your phone.

I would use DoubleTwist

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....androidPlayer

DoubleTwist is a music player that has support for syncing with iTunes.
30th June 2014, 07:24 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

4 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by raptir

Google Music Manager is great for getting all of your music uploaded to Google Music, but if that's not available in your country it won't be much help to you. EDIT: By this I mean that even if you get the Music Manager to install and let you upload your music, you won't be able to get it back down to your phone.

I would use DoubleTwist

DoubleTwist is a music player that has support for syncing with iTunes.

So, are you saying that even if I downloaded the executable program to my PC, I was unable to sync my iTunes songs?
30th June 2014, 07:27 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 1,083

2,866 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidgabriel

So, are you saying that even if I downloaded the executable program to my PC, I was unable to sync my iTunes songs?

you could sync them to google music, but you wouldnt be able to use google music.
30th June 2014, 07:32 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

4 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zepius

you could sync them to google music, but you wouldnt be able to use google music.

That's that I want, only sync the songs to the phone, I'm not intended to use Google Music, I use another app to listen my musics.
1st July 2014, 03:55 PM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 192

950 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidgabriel

That's that I want, only sync the songs to the phone, I'm not intended to use Google Music, I use another app to listen my musics.

Right, that's not what the Google Music Manager is for. The Google Music Manager uploads songs to the Play Music service. You can then use the Play Music app on your phone to play back the songs. You can download the songs through the app as well, but they are saved in such a way that only the Play Music applications can play them (technically other players can play them, but the metadata is not saved so you can't actually view the song names or any artist/album info).

Just forget about the Music Manager, it's not what you want. Download DoubleTwist on your phone and computer and it will let you sync your iTunes library directly.
1st July 2014, 09:39 PM   |  #7  
OP Junior Member

4 posts
Thanks for the answer, I'm already using it.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread