Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,879 Members 43,537 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Help N5 wont turn on, enter into recovery or charge.

Tip us?
 
therazrguy
Old
(Last edited by therazrguy; 30th January 2014 at 02:50 PM.)
#1  
therazrguy's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 407
Posts: 398
Join Date: Dec 2011
Default Help N5 wont turn on, enter into recovery or charge.

My n5 is unlocked and stock 4.4.2 with no root.
I was normally using the phone when it suddenly shut off itself and now its turning on , charging and entering itno recovery modd.
Whenever i charge the nexus 5 it goes into bootloop.
Any suggestions anyone?

Edit:
Thought fixed it but nope nothing, any help anyone?
If I ever helped you and you like my work, donate to me

My donation mail
vikramshivani1901@gmail.com

YouTube

Click on the picture to contact me on Facebook.
 
rahil3108
Old
#2  
rahil3108's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 199
Posts: 226
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Ahmedabad

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by therazrguy View Post
My n5 is unlocked and stock 4.4.2 with no root.
I was normally using the phone when it suddenly shut off itself and now its turning on , charging and entering itno recovery modd.
Whenever i charge the nexus 5 it goes into bootloop.
Any suggestions anyone?

Edit:
Nvm Fixed it myself. LOL
If it is fixed then report request to close thread

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

 
therazrguy
Old
#3  
therazrguy's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 407
Posts: 398
Join Date: Dec 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahil3108 View Post
If it is fixed then report request to close thread

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Thought fixed it but nope nothing, any help anyone?
If I ever helped you and you like my work, donate to me

My donation mail
vikramshivani1901@gmail.com

YouTube

Click on the picture to contact me on Facebook.
 
rahil3108
Old
#4  
rahil3108's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 199
Posts: 226
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Ahmedabad

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by therazrguy View Post
Thought fixed it but nope nothing, any help anyone?
Flash stock rom and u r done ...u can find a sticky about it in general thread of nexus 5

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

 
therazrguy
Old
#5  
therazrguy's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 407
Posts: 398
Join Date: Dec 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahil3108 View Post
Flash stock rom and u r done ...u can find a sticky about it in general thread of nexus 5

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Y dont you get it, i cant get into the recovery mode also.
Please read the op properly .
If I ever helped you and you like my work, donate to me

My donation mail
vikramshivani1901@gmail.com

YouTube

Click on the picture to contact me on Facebook.
 
rahil3108
Old
#6  
rahil3108's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 199
Posts: 226
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Ahmedabad

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by therazrguy View Post
Y dont you get it, i cant get into the recovery mode also.
Please read the op properly .
I have read it ..tell me if u can boot into bootloader mode or fastboot mode ??
Edit

Enter into fastboot mode by pressing volume down and power buttom simultaneously
Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

 
therazrguy
Old
#7  
therazrguy's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 407
Posts: 398
Join Date: Dec 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahil3108 View Post
I have read it ..tell me if u can boot into bootloader mode or fastboot mode ??

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
No i canot.
When I charge it, google logo keeps flashing and nothing else, no boot logo nothing.
If I ever helped you and you like my work, donate to me

My donation mail
vikramshivani1901@gmail.com

YouTube

Click on the picture to contact me on Facebook.
 
tangosierra_
Old
#8  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 167
Posts: 794
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Singapore
Have you tried booting into fastboot and then connecting to usb

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Devices:
Current - LG Nexus 5, franco.Kernel r11, Cataclysm ROM
Current Tablet - Ainol Novo 7 Aurora II, CyanogenMod 10.1 Unofficial
Sony Ericsson Xperia X10, CyanogenMod 7.2 Unofficial, spoilt battery
Sony Ericsson Xperia arc S, Stock 4.1.B.0.587, lost back cover, spoilt microUSB port
HTC HD2, NexusHD CM10.2
Apple iPad 3 - iOS 6.0 Jailbroken

Minimalistic Holo Blue Whatsapp+ Theme
Nexus One boot animation for Nexus 5
How to Change DPI?
 
EnricoD
Old
#9  
EnricoD's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Thanks Meter 3890
Posts: 2,185
Join Date: May 2013
try to look here

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bzBQsMI...%3DbzBQsMI5AEI

i was not able to turn on my n5 after bad kernel flash and i solved that way..

if You will be able to boot into fastboot mode then reflash the factory image
 
therazrguy
Old
#10  
therazrguy's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 407
Posts: 398
Join Date: Dec 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by enricocid View Post
try to look here

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bzBQsMI...%3DbzBQsMI5AEI

i was not able to turn on my n5 after bad kernel flash and i solved that way..

if You will be able to boot into fastboot mode then reflash the factory image
Thank you everyone, finally it turned on.
Charged for like 5 mins and then held vol dow and power for 15 secs and it tuned on.
Dont know why it got weird ?
If I ever helped you and you like my work, donate to me

My donation mail
vikramshivani1901@gmail.com

YouTube

Click on the picture to contact me on Facebook.

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Get Better Debug Data with Crash Report SDK

Developing an application is a hard and often times ungratifying task. It also requires quite a … more

Navigate to Your Favorite Places with LocationDetector

If you’re enjoying an active way of life, you probablytravel a lot, go fishing, … more

LifeStats Automatic Journal Keeps Tabs of Your Day

Most of us live very active lives. This is after all why we’re fans of mobile … more

Android App Review: Hide Your Files with Androignito – XDA Developer TV

Stop right now, look at your phone, and see how many pictures, … more