XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] help me nexus 5

Tip us?

eddicin
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default [Q] help me nexus 5

urgent help. root my nexus 5, and wanted to unroot but now turns on but does not go to google, and I do not please enter fastboot mode

neomorphix
Old
Thanks Meter 8
What was your root method? What was the method you used to attempt to unroot? And are you unable to enter fastboot mode or need to know how?
Nexus 5 & 7
The Following User Says Thank You to neomorphix For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

xBeerdroiDx
Old
Thanks Meter 1350
if you can get into fastboot, go into recovery and do a factory reset

The All-In-One Guides for the Nexus 5, Galaxy S4 - I337 and Galaxy S3 - I747
The Following User Says Thank You to xBeerdroiDx For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

wantabe
Old
Thanks Meter 104
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddicin View Post
urgent help. root my nexus 5, and wanted to unroot but now turns on but does not go to google, and I do not please enter fastboot mode
It sounds like you're saying that it won't boot up. You need to share more information if you're asking for help. Just saying, not trying to be a smarta$$. Do you have a custom recovery? A nandroid (backup)? How to enter fastboot? With the phone off, at the same time, press and hold down the power button and volume down button till it boots into the bootloader.
"Don't confuse me with facts, I've already made up my mind!"

AT&T HTC One X - 4.2.2 CleanROM-odexed/Xposed/ElementalX
Nexus 5 32GB
Nexus 7 32GB (2013)
Nexus 4 8GB-Moved to Better Home!
Nexus 7 16GB-Moved to Better Home!.
Nexus 7 32GB-Moved to Better Home!
The Following User Says Thank You to wantabe For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

eddicin
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default help

I did the unroot to root nexus toolkit and enter fastboot and achievement, but the problem is that the phone does not start I think it does not have android installed which does not start (no changes from google), try installing 4.4.2, 4.4 .1 upgrade by using adb, use command prompt for windows 8, and I get the message; adb is not recognized sideload kitkat.zip as an internal or external command, not what else to do please help

eddicin
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default help

I have a custom recovery and nandroid, the bootloader is unlocked but not root, what I did was Nexus Root Toolkit Use v 1.7.9.
1 back to stock + Unroot
2 oem lock
3 hard reset
4 restart
5 does not start. .
desperate,
try updating manually, fastboot, recovery mode, apply update from ADB, but does not work as it does not recognize the adb command

eddicin
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default thanks

thanks to all for your answers, and arrange them in the same tool nexus toolkit had the option to relive my nexus 5, thanks and now I'll never root,,,,,,, (so I died my galaxy 3) thanks

jd1639
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2277
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddicin View Post
thanks to all for your answers, and arrange them in the same tool nexus toolkit had the option to relive my nexus 5, thanks and now I'll never root,,,,,,, (so I died my galaxy 3) thanks
Follow this guide you nexus is not dead. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=47156064
The Following User Says Thank You to jd1639 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mattfox27
Old
Thanks Meter 83

DONATE TO ME
No rooting is great you just have to be careful and read read read also backup everything every time until you get more comfortable.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

The Following User Says Thank You to mattfox27 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]