[Q] [HELP] Notification drawer minor graphical issue

OP pWEN

27th January 2014, 09:11 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Pittsburgh, PA
Thanks Meter: 19

39 posts
More
Hello! I'm running KK 4.4, rooted and unlocked. I recently had installed a couple of mods, most notably this mod to give me a battery percentage number. Well I installed the back-to-stock files provided by those developers in anticipation of installing Xposed. But inbetween, I noticed that my notification drawer didn't have a complete gray bar across the top (see screenshot, and picture of what it should look like).

After installing Xposed and GravityBox for KK, I tried using the notification drawer color fill option to see if that would correct or override it, but that completely filled the drawer, hiding everything in it. I could still click buttons, but could not see them. So I reversed that, but still have the gap in the bar. Edit: Seems I had to choose "underlay" as an option for the color fill, so it's unrelated/not an issue as far as that goes.

It seems like a minor thing, but given how the color fill reacted in addition to now having this gap, I'm worried that there may be other issues I could run into. Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions on how I could fix this, hopefully without reinstalling the OS?

Edit: Attached another screenshot better illustrating what's happening.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2014-01-27 19.52.46.jpg
Views:	216
Size:	56.0 KB
ID:	2542903   Click image for larger version

Name:	wpid-kitkat-n5-clock-notification.jpg
Views:	236
Size:	41.5 KB
ID:	2542904   Click image for larger version

Name:	2014-01-27 21.06.16.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	237.1 KB
ID:	2543016  
Last edited by pWEN; 27th January 2014 at 10:30 PM. Reason: forgot images
28th January 2014, 09:43 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
I'm having the same issues running franco kernel. Any help would be appreciated. Dirty flash does nothing for me.

EDIT: I was able to solve this by flashing this battery percent mod, you might want to give it a try:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2559270
Last edited by chickenrancher; 29th January 2014 at 12:03 AM. Reason: Words, solved
29th January 2014, 12:23 AM   |  #3  
OP Member
Flag Pittsburgh, PA
Thanks Meter: 19

39 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenrancher

I'm having the same issues running franco kernel. Any help would be appreciated. Dirty flash does nothing for me.

EDIT: I was able to solve this by flashing this battery percent mod, you might want to give it a try:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2559270

Thanks, but I just came back to say that I completely wiped the phone and put a stock ROM back on.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
bug, drawer, graphics, nexus 5, notification
Previous Thread Next Thread