Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,151 Members 51,125 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] [HELP] Notification drawer minor graphical issue

Tip us?

pWEN
Old
(Last edited by pWEN; 27th January 2014 at 09:30 PM.) Reason: forgot images
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
Question [Q] [HELP] Notification drawer minor graphical issue

Hello! I'm running KK 4.4, rooted and unlocked. I recently had installed a couple of mods, most notably this mod to give me a battery percentage number. Well I installed the back-to-stock files provided by those developers in anticipation of installing Xposed. But inbetween, I noticed that my notification drawer didn't have a complete gray bar across the top (see screenshot, and picture of what it should look like).

After installing Xposed and GravityBox for KK, I tried using the notification drawer color fill option to see if that would correct or override it, but that completely filled the drawer, hiding everything in it. I could still click buttons, but could not see them. So I reversed that, but still have the gap in the bar. Edit: Seems I had to choose "underlay" as an option for the color fill, so it's unrelated/not an issue as far as that goes.

It seems like a minor thing, but given how the color fill reacted in addition to now having this gap, I'm worried that there may be other issues I could run into. Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions on how I could fix this, hopefully without reinstalling the OS?

Edit: Attached another screenshot better illustrating what's happening.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2014-01-27 19.52.46.jpg
Views:	215
Size:	56.0 KB
ID:	2542903   Click image for larger version

Name:	wpid-kitkat-n5-clock-notification.jpg
Views:	235
Size:	41.5 KB
ID:	2542904   Click image for larger version

Name:	2014-01-27 21.06.16.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	237.1 KB
ID:	2543016  
Nexus 5 apps safe to remove - Please help me test!

chickenrancher
Old
(Last edited by chickenrancher; 28th January 2014 at 11:03 PM.) Reason: Words, solved
Thanks Meter 0
I'm having the same issues running franco kernel. Any help would be appreciated. Dirty flash does nothing for me.

EDIT: I was able to solve this by flashing this battery percent mod, you might want to give it a try:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2559270

pWEN
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenrancher View Post
I'm having the same issues running franco kernel. Any help would be appreciated. Dirty flash does nothing for me.

EDIT: I was able to solve this by flashing this battery percent mod, you might want to give it a try:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2559270
Thanks, but I just came back to say that I completely wiped the phone and put a stock ROM back on.
Nexus 5 apps safe to remove - Please help me test!
Tags
bug, drawer, graphics, nexus 5, notification