5,593,401 Members 36,331 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] [HELP] Phone suddenly freeze and show weird screen

Tip us?

jakov.90
Old
(Last edited by jakov.90; 10th January 2014 at 07:35 AM.)
Thanks Meter 3
Idk if i need RMA the phone. Its a great phone and the reboot issues has stopped. What should i do?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Edited: Nevermind my phone have defective gpu. i will RMA it

gaune
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy Same problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakov.90 View Post
Idk if i need RMA the phone. Its a great phone and the reboot issues has stopped. What should i do?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Edited: Nevermind my phone have defective gpu. i will RMA it
Hi, I have the exact same problem, I posted a video on youtube /watch?v=m0EkC_ak01g but I got to the same conclusion that it might be a GPU issue. So there is nothing I can do right?, the worst thing is Im in Argentina and LG dont take my warranty because I bought it in Germany. So there is absolutely nothing I can do?, I know how to avoid the flickering a little bit, when I hit "Ok Google" button it seems responsive and as long as I touch the screen it works (you can see it in the video) but as soon as I stop touching it, after 2-3 seconds it becomes unresponsive again, and when I say unresponsive Im saying the screen doesnt reflect what Im doing, I can still push the buttons and all. So Im not 100% sure its a GPU issue, but a software too. Thanks.