Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,866 Members 51,393 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[help] SOD problem

Tip us?

ray019
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [help] SOD problem

my phone is about 3 months old the 16gb model, i noticed last week after using whatsapp i lock the phone n the screen never came back on. did a hard reset and it came back on and worked normal. it kept happening during the course of the next 2 days so i did a factory reset still the problem persisted. now if even press the lock button the screen doesn't come back on, if i restart the phone the screen doesn't come back on either, the back light would light for a couple of seconds but not come on, i still get notification though. any advice would be helpful,

bitdomo
Old
Thanks Meter 656
Quote:
Originally Posted by ray019 View Post
my phone is about 3 months old the 16gb model, i noticed last week after using whatsapp i lock the phone n the screen never came back on. did a hard reset and it came back on and worked normal. it kept happening during the course of the next 2 days so i did a factory reset still the problem persisted. now if even press the lock button the screen doesn't come back on, if i restart the phone the screen doesn't come back on either, the back light would light for a couple of seconds but not come on, i still get notification though. any advice would be helpful,
If you are on 100% stock, then RMA it.
If you are on custom rom then return to stock, and test it out. If it still doing the same then rma it.