Thread Closed

Help upgrading from old cataclysm rom!!!!

OP fergdizzle9090

28th June 2014, 04:51 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 5

171 posts
More
So when I get my nexus 5 for Christmas last year I rooted and loaded cataclysm and didn't look back. Now with these new versions of android I feel like I should upgrade. Is there any benefit to 4.4.4? what would you suggest is the best aosp/stock type rom.I was also thinking about L, would that be a bad idea to use as my main rom? I was reading a lot of the threads about it and it seems pretty stable except for a lot of rom compatibility

Tapatalk Nexus 5 Master Race
Last edited by fergdizzle9090; 28th June 2014 at 04:53 AM.
28th June 2014, 07:50 AM   |  #2  
Flag Somewhere quiet.
Thanks Meter: 2,074

3,495 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fergdizzle9090

So when I get my nexus 5 for Christmas last year I rooted and loaded cataclysm and didn't look back. Now with these new versions of android I feel like I should upgrade. Is there any benefit to 4.4.4? what would you suggest is the best aosp/stock type rom.I was also thinking about L, would that be a bad idea to use as my main rom? I was reading a lot of the threads about it and it seems pretty stable except for a lot of rom compatibility

Tapatalk Nexus 5 Master Race

These threads aren't allowed, it's up to you to find one that works best for you. And don't take Android "L" as if it's a consumer release, it's a developer preview.
28th June 2014, 11:46 PM   |  #3  
Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Flag Baden-Württemberg
Thanks Meter: 5,446

2,570 posts
Donate to Me
More
As said above, we do not allow threads asking for best ROMs, kernels, ...

--> Thread closed
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread