Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,966 Members 51,030 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] How do I change the App drawer icon with Unicon to match the applied pack?

Tip us?

herrwinkler
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 13
Default [Q] How do I change the App drawer icon with Unicon to match the applied pack?

I've looked everywhere and only found one post referencing the issue, but no help. Usually when this happens I'm missing something very basic. I've applied a couple icon packs with unicon and no dice. I'm rooted, on a stock rom, stock launcher, xposed frm wrk installed.Does any one know how I can change the app drawer icon?

Pain-N-Panic
Old
Thanks Meter 195
Yes. I made a zip themer mod for it. Go into the themes/apps sections of nexus 5 forums and check out the candy shop thread. My mod Is on page 241 I believe. Just swap out the images you want. If you're not comfortable doing it just pm me and I'll make it for you.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using xda premium

herrwinkler
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 13
Cool. Thank you for the reply.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

es0tericcha0s
Old
Thanks Meter 460

DONATE TO ME
Unicon hasn't been updated to work with newer Xposed framework versions or Kit Kat.
Need some help, advice, something fixed? Hit me up on Hangouts @ es0tericcha0s and check out my site: http://mobilemojo5280.com for more info!

HTC Droid Eris / Motorola Droid / Samsung Galaxy S Fascinate / Motorola Droid X / LG G2x / HTC Evo 3D (x2) / Samsung Epic 4G Touch (Sprint S2) / HTC Amaze / Samsung Galaxy S3 (International) / Samsung Galaxy Note 2 / Nexus 4 / HTC One / Samsung Galaxy S4 / Sony Xperia ZL / Nexus 5 / ? (One+1 maybe...)

Vember31
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by es0tericcha0s View Post
Unicon hasn't been updated to work with newer Xposed framework versions or Kit Kat.
with unicon 1.6.6 and xposed framework 2.4.1 it's working for me on kitkat (cm11). still have the app drawer icon issue but i'll be looking into the mod in the nexus 5 forum. thanks

es0tericcha0s
Old
Thanks Meter 460

DONATE TO ME
Yea, just realized yesterday that it had been updated. Very happy. No idea about the drawer icon though. Sorry.
Need some help, advice, something fixed? Hit me up on Hangouts @ es0tericcha0s and check out my site: http://mobilemojo5280.com for more info!

HTC Droid Eris / Motorola Droid / Samsung Galaxy S Fascinate / Motorola Droid X / LG G2x / HTC Evo 3D (x2) / Samsung Epic 4G Touch (Sprint S2) / HTC Amaze / Samsung Galaxy S3 (International) / Samsung Galaxy Note 2 / Nexus 4 / HTC One / Samsung Galaxy S4 / Sony Xperia ZL / Nexus 5 / ? (One+1 maybe...)

XDA PORTAL POSTS

TWRP Now Available for the LG G Watch and Samsung Gear Live

Over the past week or so, we’ve talkedquite a bit about the first … more

Slate Calendar Helps You Organize Your Life

Without calendars in some form or another, most of our lives would be utter chaos. Unless you are … more

Shane Francis to Talk Android, Robotics, and Vision at XDA:DevCon 2014

Our international xda:devcon 14in Manchester, UK on the weekend of … more

LG G Watch Tool is a Toolkit all Owners Need

The LG G Watch is one of the first two devices hitting the market rocking the highly anticipated … more