Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,673 Members 41,132 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

How can i check Nexus 5 Serial No?

Tip us?

xxa
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default How can i check Nexus 5 Serial No?

I am going to buy a second hand Nexus 5, but the seller does not have its box, so i cant check the serial number. I wonder if the serial number is on the simcard tray like my nexus 4. Could anyone who owns nexus 5 check it for me?

rootSU
Old
Thanks Meter 9771
Settings > about phone > status

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Want to root/unroot? All important guides and info threads are contained within the "Sticky Roll-up" thread in General. Click the link below to get there!

Philz Touch Recovery with passkey secure lock

I do NOT reply to support queries over PM.

bitdomo
Old
Thanks Meter 598
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxa View Post
I am going to buy a second hand Nexus 5, but the seller does not have its box, so i cant check the serial number. I wonder if the serial number is on the simcard tray like my nexus 4. Could anyone who owns nexus 5 check it for me?
Open this link by replacing the xxxxxxxxxx with the phone's imei, then check the <msn>311K*********</msn> lines.

http://csmg.lgmobile.com:9002/csmg/b...xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Quote:
Originally Posted by rootSU View Post
Settings > about phone > status

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Probably, he meant the serial number started with the manufacture date and not the s.n. seen in ADB or fastboot.
The Following User Says Thank You to bitdomo For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

xxa
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitdomo View Post
Open this link by replacing the xxxxxxxxxx with the phone's imei, then check the <msn>311K*********</msn> lines.

http://csmg.lgmobile.com:9002/csmg/b...xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Probably, he meant the serial number started with the manufacture date and not the s.n. seen in ADB or fastboot.
Thank you bitdomo, yes I wanted to check that nexus 5 lot not to be 310. That solution works well.

The seller told me the nexus 5 he sell is from lg thailand, but when I check the imei he gave me, it is a nexus 5 from the us. You save me from cheating

bitdomo
Old
Thanks Meter 598
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxa View Post
Thank you bitdomo, yes I wanted to check that nexus 5 lot not to be 310. That solution works well.

The seller told me the nexus 5 he sell is from lg thailand, but when I check the imei he gave me, it is a nexus 5 from the us. You save me from cheating
For the serial number http://forum.xda-developers.com/goog...sions-t2597276
The Following User Says Thank You to bitdomo For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]