Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

How do i flash radios on nexus 5

OP android.4.0

6th August 2014, 04:23 AM   |  #11  
TheLastSidekick's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Springfield, Massachusetts
Thanks Meter: 2,213
 
3,336 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lethargy

You don't need a custom recovery to flash a radio

That is news to me. Haha, how would one go about doing this? I only knew about flashing a stock image that comes with the radio, and the radio zips in recovery...or did I miss something can you extract the radio from the factory image and flash it alone?
6th August 2014, 04:24 AM   |  #12  
Lethargy's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Somewhere quiet.
Thanks Meter: 2,494
 
4,106 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLastSidekick

That is news to me. Haha, how would one go about doing this? I only knew about flashing a stock image that comes with the radio, and the radio zips in recovery...or did I miss something can you extract the radio from the factory image and flash it alone?

Extract it and fastboot flash radio radio.img? Lol
The Following User Says Thank You to Lethargy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th August 2014, 04:32 AM   |  #13  
TheLastSidekick's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Springfield, Massachusetts
Thanks Meter: 2,213
 
3,336 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lethargy

Extract it and fastboot flash radio radio.img? Lol

Gotta be a man and admit I wasn't aware of the radio parameter. I learned something lol, thanks.
The Following User Says Thank You to TheLastSidekick For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th August 2014, 04:35 AM   |  #14  
Lethargy's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Somewhere quiet.
Thanks Meter: 2,494
 
4,106 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLastSidekick

Gotta be a man and admit I wasn't aware of the radio parameter. I learned something lol, thanks.

See first link of my signature and read threads before posting

Jk Learn something new everyday, huh? Lol
The Following User Says Thank You to Lethargy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th August 2014, 12:29 PM   |  #15  
Tylog's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 14,886
 
5,682 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
Donate to Me
More
We have answered all your questions here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2839307.

Why open the same thread again?

Tapatalk Team SlimRoms
6th August 2014, 01:24 PM   |  #16  
Lethargy's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Somewhere quiet.
Thanks Meter: 2,494
 
4,106 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tylog

We have answered all your questions here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2839307.

Why open the same thread again?

Tapatalk Team SlimRoms

OP decided to create more (mostly useless) threads in one day than I ever have on my account lol..
The Following User Says Thank You to Lethargy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes