FORUMS

T-Mobile Galaxy S6 Battery Woes

I’ve been using a T-Mobile Galaxy S6 since the device launched with T-mobile’s … more

Earthquake Early Warning in Your Pocket

Probably all of us reading this have a smartphone in our pocket. For many of us, the … more

Sony: The OEM You Want To Save

In our recent Discuss article, we asked you readers on which OEM you would like to help. While the … more

How to Lock and Protect Your Apps – XDA Xposed Tuesday

The smartphone revolution has passed. Everybody has mobile apps. Some of … more

HOW install google play store?

180 posts
Thanks Meter: 26
 
By coluichepensa, Senior Member on 13th February 2014, 08:48 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
good morning,
Somehow I corrupted PlayStore, so I unistalled it. how can reinstall it again??
Last edited by ApriliaM3; 13th February 2014 at 09:11 AM.
 
 
13th February 2014, 09:36 AM |#2  
Primokorn's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 4,112
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by coluichepensa

good morning,
Somehow I corrupted PlayStore, so I unistalled it. how can reinstall it again??

You can grab a version of Google Play here.
13th February 2014, 09:46 AM |#3  
EddyOS's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Liverpool, Merseyside
Thanks Meter: 3,690
 
More
4.5.10 is here:

http://www.androidpolice.com/2013/12...tors-and-more/

Not sure if you can load it without it being a system app, though (have never tried so could be wrong)
13th February 2014, 09:58 AM |#4  
gee2012's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Heerlen
Thanks Meter: 3,737
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddyOS

4.5.10 is here:

http://www.androidpolice.com/2013/12...tors-and-more/

Not sure if you can load it without it being a system app, though (have never tried so could be wrong)

The apk should install fine, even if he has no root.
13th February 2014, 10:08 AM |#5  
EddyOS's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Liverpool, Merseyside
Thanks Meter: 3,690
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gee2012

The apk should install fine, even if he has no root.

I know it'll install without root, it's whether you need it as a system app to run that's the issue
13th February 2014, 02:11 PM |#6  
coluichepensa's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 26
 
More
thanks for your help but I was so stupid to format the system without doing a back up and now my phone is stucked on google screen.
So i am now able to go in bootloader and cwm and not more.
I have to find a way to upload a rom in sd to flash via cwm.

Any suggestion???
13th February 2014, 02:14 PM |#7  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,093
 
More
there's a return to stock thread in general. follow it step by step.
13th February 2014, 02:34 PM |#8  
jd1639's Avatar
XDA: ASSIST
Recognized Contributor
Minnetonka, MN
Thanks Meter: 4,851
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by coluichepensa

thanks for your help but I was so stupid to format the system without doing a back up and now my phone is stucked on google screen.
So i am now able to go in bootloader and cwm and not more.
I have to find a way to upload a rom in sd to flash via cwm.

Any suggestion???

You can also side load a rom zip in recovery
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes