How to change app video play back quality??

OP iammrhappy123

3rd May 2014, 09:42 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

25 posts
Hey all

I'm trying to find out how I can change the video play back quality on certain apps.

The play back stream quality on chrome sucks balls. I don't know why it isnt forcing my LTE to download them faster.

I know this because I have the data transfer rate in my status bar. When I use the YouTube app, it downloads a lot faster and has better quality. But when I use chrome to watch a video, its total bull.

Any help? Thanks
Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app
3rd May 2014, 09:57 PM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
BROOKLYN!
Thanks Meter: 21,940

26,349 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by iammrhappy123

Hey all

I'm trying to find out how I can change the video play back quality on certain apps.

The play back stream quality on chrome sucks balls. I don't know why it isnt forcing my LTE to download them faster.

I know this because I have the data transfer rate in my status bar. When I use the YouTube app, it downloads a lot faster and has better quality. But when I use chrome to watch a video, its total bull.

Any help? Thanks
Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app

when youre using chrome to play back a video, it can only go as fast as the site that posted it allows. many sites only allow very slow speeds(especially if its one of those sites that posts new movies for free type of bootlegs). and to change video quality per app, that app needs to have video quality settings, or you can not change it.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread