[Q] What and how to check on a used Nexus 5
I just bought a used Nexus 5. I have never spent more than 100€ for a used phone and i wonder how to check this device properly. I am good with computers but I actually can not into these expensive shiny smartphones
I already checked http://forum.xda-developers.com/goog...-look-t2718537
Now here is what I want to know about the used device that was sold as "as new":
- check the device for general errors
- water damage
- had it been rooted or modified before
- is it stolen (just wondering if its possible to check this)
- check hardware somehow (maybe a kind of benchmark and.. what results should I expect?)
- i can check the camera by taking some shots, the speakers by playing some stuff.. anything else you would test?
- overall running time
- is the battery okay/how long should it last
- anything specific to the device..
So.. what do? Anything else?