Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,778 Members 52,271 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] How to disable navigation bar slide to sleep?

Tip us?

VisionNN
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default [Q] How to disable navigation bar slide to sleep?

So as the title says, how can I please disable this? I've searched everywhere and was unable to find help.

What happens is I slide to the left on the navigation bar and it puts my phone to sleep. I can't find the option anywhere in Gravity Box to disable this.

I'm running stock with elementalx kernel and xposed framework. Thanks for the help.

Lethargy
Old
Thanks Meter 678
Quote:
Originally Posted by VisionNN View Post
So as the title says, how can I please disable this? I've searched everywhere and was unable to find help.

What happens is I slide to the left on the navigation bar and it puts my phone to sleep. I can't find the option anywhere in Gravity Box to disable this.

I'm running stock with elementalx kernel and xposed framework. Thanks for the help.
It's part of the kernel?
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyphur
You ask us to understand your position. Well if you want to benefit from our experience and time then I think it is only fair that you understand our position.
The Following User Says Thank You to Lethargy For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

VisionNN
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
It's part of the kernel? That's a first I'm hearing. I would think it would have something to do with xposed and gravity box. Any way to disable it?

BirchBarlow
Old
Thanks Meter 121
Quote:
Originally Posted by VisionNN View Post
It's part of the kernel? That's a first I'm hearing. I would think it would have something to do with xposed and gravity box. Any way to disable it?
Yes, reflash the kernel and uncheck the option in the Elemental installer.
The Following User Says Thank You to BirchBarlow For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

VisionNN
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by BirchBarlow View Post
Yes, reflash the kernel and uncheck the option in the Elemental installer.
Perfect, thanks for the help. My mistake was flashing express first, when I should have flashed with aroma installer first. Everything works now

Thanks guys.