Post Reply

How to flash a mod in 2nd rom

4th August 2014, 09:35 AM   |  #1  
bhavstech's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 231
 
799 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
More
As the title says i didnt find any option to flash a zip in the 2nd rom any idea guys?
4th August 2014, 09:46 AM   |  #2  
Senior Member
Flag Göd
Thanks Meter: 670
 
1,108 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhavstech

As the title says i didnt find any option to flash a zip in the 2nd rom any idea guys?

In twrp you select Advanced then Multirom then List ROMs then select a rom and finally select Flash zip
4th August 2014, 11:41 AM   |  #3  
bhavstech's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 231
 
799 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitdomo

In twrp you select Advanced then Multirom then List ROMs then select a rom and finally select Flash zip

i did that the recovery thinks the zip is a rom and creates a new partition for it in multiboot
4th August 2014, 11:55 AM   |  #4  
t-shock's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Thessaloniki
Thanks Meter: 257
 
476 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhavstech

i did that the recovery thinks the zip is a rom and creates a new partition for it in multiboot

1.Reboot into recovery
2.Select Advanced
3.Select MultiRom
4.Select List ROMs
5.Select the rom that you want to flash the zip file
6.Select Flash Zip
7. Select the ZIP File


Press thanks button if I helped you!!!
4th August 2014, 03:05 PM   |  #5  
Senior Member
Flag Göd
Thanks Meter: 670
 
1,108 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhavstech

i did that the recovery thinks the zip is a rom and creates a new partition for it in multiboot

Then you do something wrong, or I said something wrong, or it is a bug of the version of the multirom manager you use.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Nexus 5 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank