Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,274 Members 38,572 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

How to flash a mod in 2nd rom

Tip us?
 
bhavstech
Old
#1  
bhavstech's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 224
Posts: 785
Join Date: Aug 2013
Default How to flash a mod in 2nd rom

As the title says i didnt find any option to flash a zip in the 2nd rom any idea guys?
If i helped you ,you know where the Thanks button is!
 
bitdomo
Old
#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 656
Posts: 1,068
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Göd
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhavstech View Post
As the title says i didnt find any option to flash a zip in the 2nd rom any idea guys?
In twrp you select Advanced then Multirom then List ROMs then select a rom and finally select Flash zip
 
bhavstech
Old
#3  
bhavstech's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 224
Posts: 785
Join Date: Aug 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitdomo View Post
In twrp you select Advanced then Multirom then List ROMs then select a rom and finally select Flash zip
i did that the recovery thinks the zip is a rom and creates a new partition for it in multiboot
If i helped you ,you know where the Thanks button is!
 
t-shock
Old
#4  
t-shock's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 228
Posts: 439
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Thessaloniki
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhavstech View Post
i did that the recovery thinks the zip is a rom and creates a new partition for it in multiboot
1.Reboot into recovery
2.Select Advanced
3.Select MultiRom
4.Select List ROMs
5.Select the rom that you want to flash the zip file
6.Select Flash Zip
7. Select the ZIP File


Press thanks button if I helped you!!!
 
bitdomo
Old
#5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 656
Posts: 1,068
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Göd
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhavstech View Post
i did that the recovery thinks the zip is a rom and creates a new partition for it in multiboot
Then you do something wrong, or I said something wrong, or it is a bug of the version of the multirom manager you use.
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes