Originally Posted by r3m10
I read that once I will root my phone I will lose over the air updates. But how to manually update it? I use CWM. And will i need to reroot the phone after the update?
Thanks in advance!
Install SDK, and make sure that /platform-tools dir is in your PATH (environmental variable) so you can use fastboot and adb from cmd line. Then
1. Download the factory pack from Google
2. Extract it (you can use winrar/7zip, or whatever)
3. Edit the Flash-all script (remove the "-w" if you don't want it to wipe, and the line to flash recovery if you want to keep CWM).
4. Boot your device into bootloader mode, connect via usb
5. run the cmd "fastboot devices" to check your computer see's your device, if not.. you need to configure your drivers
6. run the Flash-all script