Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,829 Members 42,514 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Bad sound in videos w/ N5

Tip us?

saalvaa96
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Bad sound in videos w/ N5

I like recording videos when I'm at the disco, or a music festival, but the sound is awful
It's probably because of the too loud sound, I think that the bass make that disgusting noise
Do you know of any solution to this?
Thank you!

thranduil93
Old
Thanks Meter 5
You can't solve anything, you must accept the fact. It is quite impossibile to record a live concert, either it will be in disco or a metal one. Even with professional cameras the sound will be bad. In these circumstances you must record the sound directly from the mixer, and you should use the camera/phone only for the video. Then you mix sound and video, and the final result is a good thing

3DSammy
Old
Thanks Meter 310
Quote:
Originally Posted by saalvaa96 View Post
I like recording videos when I'm at the disco, or a music festival, but the sound is awful
It's probably because of the too loud sound, I think that the bass make that disgusting noise
Do you know of any solution to this?
Thank you!
Try this camera app (photos and videos) modification:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=47208626
[MOD] Jishnu's Camera [V1.5 ART - Mic Fix] [Stock | Cataclysm | Purity]

Read in the original post that it includes a noise reduction flash file. The downloads also include flash files to return your camera app back to stock (reverse any changes).

Sent from my Nexus 10 using XDA Premium HD app
Google Nexus 5 & 10: [4.4.4] rooted Stock, Franco kernel (on N5, on N10), TWRP, Xposed, GravityBox, SuperSU Pro and ViPER4Android Audio Effects FX