FORUMS

OnePlus Addresses Reservation List Cheating

Jake Cooper figured out how to bump his place up on OnePlus’ reservation list and … more

OnePlus 2 Benchmark Scores Show Its Muscle

This video by FoneArena contains all the popular benchmarks being tested on the OnePlus 2, … more

Sony’s Emergence in The Middle: Is The Price Right?

Sony’s Electronics Division is not in its best days, and its smartphone … more

HTC Delivering Ads Straight to Sense Home

HTC’s 2015 has been a year marked by a desperate search for revenue.The HTC One M9 … more

Bad sound in videos w/ N5

1 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By saalvaa96, Junior Member on 5th April 2014, 02:20 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I like recording videos when I'm at the disco, or a music festival, but the sound is awful
It's probably because of the too loud sound, I think that the bass make that disgusting noise
Do you know of any solution to this?
Thank you!

5th April 2014, 02:45 PM |#2  
Flag Bergamo
Thanks Meter: 5

More
You can't solve anything, you must accept the fact. It is quite impossibile to record a live concert, either it will be in disco or a metal one. Even with professional cameras the sound will be bad. In these circumstances you must record the sound directly from the mixer, and you should use the camera/phone only for the video. Then you mix sound and video, and the final result is a good thing
5th April 2014, 03:17 PM |#3  
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 395

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by saalvaa96

I like recording videos when I'm at the disco, or a music festival, but the sound is awful
It's probably because of the too loud sound, I think that the bass make that disgusting noise
Do you know of any solution to this?
Thank you!

Try this camera app (photos and videos) modification:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=47208626
[MOD] Jishnu's Camera™ [V1.5 ART - Mic Fix] [Stock | Cataclysm | Purity]

Read in the original post that it includes a noise reduction flash file. The downloads also include flash files to return your camera app back to stock (reverse any changes).

Sent from my Nexus 10 using XDA Premium HD app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread