Github Tutorial App Shows You How to Use… Github

Github can get pretty complicated and using it can become quite daunting, especially … more

Google Glass-like Clip-On For Regular Glasses Developed by Sony

For the price of $2,000, a pair of glasses that can run apps, take pictures, … more

Micromax Takes OnePlus to Court! Android Wear Receives Lollipop – XDA TV

Android 5.0 Lollipop is available officially for the Moto 360! … more

Google Invites Selected Devs to Buy Project Tango Development Kit

Just about a month ago, the curious Project Tango development kit was … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

HTC One Max ATT For My Nexus 5 16GB???

OP GabrielOspina

3rd February 2014, 07:10 AM   |  #1  
GabrielOspina's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Orlando Florida
Thanks Meter: 15
 
96 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
Donate to Me
More
is it worth it , price wise???
3rd February 2014, 07:26 AM   |  #2  
aooga's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 931
 
3,139 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GabrielOspina

is it worth it , price wise???

How did you even get a One Max with ATT? But no, probably not. You can sell that phone on ebay or swappa or something else for more than $350.
3rd February 2014, 07:51 AM   |  #3  
GabrielOspina's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Orlando Florida
Thanks Meter: 15
 
96 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aooga

How did you even get a One Max with ATT? But no, probably not. You can sell that phone on ebay or swappa or something else for more than $350.

its the international one , and i saw the price new for like 648 on ebay. some dude wants to trade that phone with box and everything for my nexus 5....im thinking about it .... i usually just trade phones back and forth , i remember trading my s3 way up to a s4...
3rd February 2014, 07:57 AM   |  #4  
aooga's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 931
 
3,139 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GabrielOspina

its the international one , and i saw the price new for like 648 on ebay. some dude wants to trade that phone with box and everything for my nexus 5....im thinking about it .... i usually just trade phones back and forth , i remember trading my s3 way up to a s4...

I read it wrong, sorry. Yeah trade it. If you don't like it, sell it, buy the N5 again, and make money.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
3rd February 2014, 08:40 AM   |  #5  
rootSU's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Oxenhope, West Yorkshire, UK
Thanks Meter: 13,806
 
24,987 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aooga

I read it wrong, sorry. Yeah trade it. If you don't like it, sell it, buy the N5 again, and make money.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Which makes you wonder why the "dude" wants to trade instead of sell.

I fear the Greeks, even when they bring gifts

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
3rd February 2014, 04:01 PM   |  #6  
aooga's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 931
 
3,139 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rootSU

Which makes you wonder why the "dude" wants to trade instead of sell.

I fear the Greeks, even when they bring gifts

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

The n5 is out of stock. (16gb)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
3rd February 2014, 04:08 PM   |  #7  
GabrielOspina's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Orlando Florida
Thanks Meter: 15
 
96 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
Donate to Me
More
I don't know , cause he msg me telling me he will trade the HTC one max for my nexus???

Sent from my Nexus 5 using xda app-developers app
3rd February 2014, 04:12 PM   |  #8  
rootSU's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Oxenhope, West Yorkshire, UK
Thanks Meter: 13,806
 
24,987 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aooga

The n5 is out of stock. (16gb)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

It will come back in stock. Suspicious I think.
3rd February 2014, 04:23 PM   |  #9  
aooga's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 931
 
3,139 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rootSU

It will come back in stock. Suspicious I think.

It will,but I did the same thing last year with the N4. I traded an iPhone 5 for one. Bad mistake, yes, but not a scam.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
3rd February 2014, 04:31 PM   |  #10  
rootSU's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Oxenhope, West Yorkshire, UK
Thanks Meter: 13,806
 
24,987 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aooga

It will,but I did the same thing last year with the N4. I traded an iPhone 5 for one. Bad mistake, yes, but not a scam.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Time will tell..

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes