Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,674 Members 37,924 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] HTC Style double tap 2 wake s2w and all that.

Tip us?

moisesgl
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Default [Q] HTC Style double tap 2 wake s2w and all that.

We have the app touch controls and kernels with functionality to enable swipe 2 wake, tap 2 wake and all that stuff but it drains the battery of our devices, is there a way to enable this functionality only when the gyroscope detects movement like the HTC one m8?

Asheque
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Default haaaaaa uhaaaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by moisesgl View Post
We have the app touch controls and kernels with functionality to enable swipe 2 wake, tap 2 wake and all that stuff but it drains the battery of our devices, is there a way to enable this functionality only when the gyroscope detects movement like the HTC one m8?
did not understand what u say there mah friend. lol why don't you just install ElementalX kernal and have a cookie? People bitch too much about battery life. Are you a CEO who is constantly flying over sea's while surfing the web on LTE and taking selfie with hot air hostess while listening to music with ClearAudio+ enabled who needs 23 hrs battery life assuming the other 1 hr you spend in toilet?

I do exactly what i just described there and kill my battery in 10-12 hrs and I do not see whats a big deal? If you work in office? keep it plugged in ur pc...if you home..keep it plugged in...if you outside, buy a damm powerbank for 7$ of ebay 2600mhz and all your problem is solved.
The Following User Says Thank You to Asheque For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

acridity
Old
(Last edited by acridity; 8th April 2014 at 04:40 PM.)
Thanks Meter 58
nope is your answer. the problem is coding, all the devs that work on kernel/roms simply dont have time or experience to write all those codes. its just that they love developing in their spare time. You would have to deal with the battery and buy an external battery pack.