XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Impossible to download images using opera

Tip us?

Chad_Petree
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 158
Default Impossible to download images using opera

I use Chrome because I can't deal with the sluggishness if chrome and its choppy scrolling, the thing is opera uses a different image viewer while using Google images, and when I try to tap on the image the dialog to save or open the picture dissappears too fast, is anyone else having this issue?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

scottjb
Old
Thanks Meter 139
Does it happen all the time? I find the image dialog stays if I tap and hold and image on a web page. If I tap and hold an image that I already tapped on to get a popup (zoomed in) version of the image, the image dialogs disappears quickly as you described.

Chad_Petree
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 158
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottjb View Post
Does it happen all the time? I find the image dialog stays if I tap and hold and image on a web page. If I tap and hold an image that I already tapped on to get a popup (zoomed in) version of the image, the image dialogs disappears quickly as you described.
Yes the situation it's exactly like you describe it, the thing is, that if I hold the image without previously taping on it (aka without zoom) I just save a thumb, with really bad quality , how am I supposed to save te fully loaded (full size) images then?

Chad_Petree
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 158
All the signs tell me to go back with chrome, but no, I refuse until google fixes the horrible scrolling performance , chrome feels so heavy, sometimes I feel like I'm using a 2009 android phone when I use chrome