[Q] Imp:Phone wont start up.PLS HELP

Tip us?

vzuwOw
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1639 View Post
@vzuwOw if you run into this problem again just fastboot flash the system.img, not the flash-all.bat. it would have kept the rest of your settings and you wouldn't have to redo your while phone.

Sent from my Nexus 5
Ahh nice , thanks for the tip mate.
GOD bless you.
Its like 3 am now ...took me 3+ hours to get my phone working again.
But nonetheless, atleast now i could sleep in peace.LOL
Tc
VaccaThreeSixteen Old
Thanks Meter 0
Glad you got it working, I had a boot loop before, and I super panicked! Once you feel comfortable you should root your phone and install a custom recovery. Also get Titanium Backup. This way, you can back up your phone (nandroid backup) via your custom recovery every couple of days, back up all your apps and their data, and just enjoy being rooted and having its advantages! Now you have a clean phone, you should root now, as rooting will wipe everything, and you've lost everything anyway! Also, if something goes wrong, you now know how to get it all back and flash the recovery image, so you're pretty safe. Rooting is easy anyway, so you shouldn't run into any probs. Glad I could help, and thanks to all the other people that contributed, helps make a great community!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jd1639
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3,368
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProVickers View Post
Glad you got it working, I had a boot loop before, and I super panicked! Once you feel comfortable you should root your phone and install a custom recovery. Also get Titanium Backup. This way, you can back up your phone (nandroid backup) via your custom recovery every couple of days, back up all your apps and their data, and just enjoy being rooted and having its advantages! Now you have a clean phone, you should root now, as rooting will wipe everything, and you've lost everything anyway! Also, if something goes wrong, you now know how to get it all back and flash the recovery image, so you're pretty safe. Rooting is easy anyway, so you shouldn't run into any probs. Glad I could help, and thanks to all the other people that contributed, helps make a great community!

Rooting does not wipe your phone. Unlocking the bootloader does. He's already unlocked so doesn't need to worry about that

Sent from my Nexus 5
The Following User Says Thank You to jd1639 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
VaccaThreeSixteen Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1639 View Post
Rooting does not wipe your phone. Unlocking the bootloader does. He's already unlocked so doesn't need to worry about that

Sent from my Nexus 5
Oh yeh, lol! Even more reason to root! ;D

The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
wont start nexus 5 problem