[Q] Increasing Bluetooth Volume on Nexus 5

Tip us?

bug1baby
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Increasing Bluetooth Volume on Nexus 5

Hi,

I have a rooted Nexus 5 that I use for music with bluetooth headphones. I've applied the headphone volume boost from XDA which has worked a treat for wired headphones, but I'm wondering whether it is possible to do a similar volume boost of the bluetooth audio output. Any ideas?

Thanks!

montrealguy
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by bug1baby View Post
Hi,

I have a rooted Nexus 5 that I use for music with bluetooth headphones. I've applied the headphone volume boost from XDA which has worked a treat for wired headphones, but I'm wondering whether it is possible to do a similar volume boost of the bluetooth audio output. Any ideas?

Thanks!
+1 I'm looking for the same thing. The max volume on Bluetooth speaker is always 10% softer than if you plug a wire into the aux input without Bluetooth. I wonder if there is a way to boost the volume so that it matches the volume attained from a direct aux wire.

RevelationOmega
Old
Thanks Meter 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by montrealguy View Post
+1 I'm looking for the same thing. The max volume on Bluetooth speaker is always 10% softer than if you plug a wire into the aux input without Bluetooth. I wonder if there is a way to boost the volume so that it matches the volume attained from a direct aux wire.
I would try to see if there may be a Xposed module that may help or if you can use a compatible kernel with volume boost. Viper Audio may also help since raising the settings within equalizer to boost vocals/bass/etc if you'd like to try as well.
Far into the unknown, the Galaxy is all you know.

Samsung S5 - Stock - Rooted

Don't Forget to Hit the Thanks if I Helped!

mistahseller
Old
Thanks Meter 161
Are you going for hearing loss?