FORUMS

[Q] Cannot Install LMY47I Factory Image

13 posts
Thanks Meter: 1

By sue4, Junior Member on 30th March 2015, 07:51 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hi there!
Does anyone face problem when installing the LMY47I Factory image that says.. "error bla bla bla system.img.. Press any key to exit"? The bootloader and radio were flashed successfully before that. I have tried to install the zip via TWRP 2.8.5.2, either adb sideload mode and copying the zip to the storage 1st, and not successful still. Help needed.. anyone? Please..
Thank you.

30th March 2015, 08:30 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
if you come down the general page, you can find a thread specifically made for such issues. Follow Method 2

http://forum.xda-developers.com/goog...image-t2513701
Last edited by schmos; 30th March 2015 at 08:33 AM.
31st March 2015, 09:03 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Prompt powershell
Or instead of dos command prompt use windows powershell
Regards
31st March 2015, 11:46 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
I ran into the same problem yesterday. Here's what I did to flash the latest build successfully on my Nexus 5:
Unzip the image-xxxx.zip file into the same folder where you have your bootloader and radio images. Typically, it will be your platform-tools folder. I, then, issued the commands as:

fastboot flash bootloader bootloader.img
fastboot flash radio radio.img
fastboot reboot-bootloader
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
fastboot flash boot boot.img
fastboot flash system system.img
fastboot flash cache cache.img
fastboot erase userdata
fastboot flash userdata userdata.img

This gave me a brand new full stock image on my nexus 5. With flashing stock with above commands, you will lose all of your data so back it up prior to flashing stock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sue4

Hi there!
Does anyone face problem when installing the LMY47I Factory image that says.. "error bla bla bla system.img.. Press any key to exit"? The bootloader and radio were flashed successfully before that. I have tried to install the zip via TWRP 2.8.5.2, either adb sideload mode and copying the zip to the storage 1st, and not successful still. Help needed.. anyone? Please..
Thank you.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
factory image, lmy47i
Previous Thread Next Thread