Ask a question

No registration required

Installing 4.4.3 Update

OP Quickfire

7th June 2014, 08:59 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 8

63 posts
I'm still new to the whole process of updating android without OTA. I'm currently on TWRP recovery, with Xposed Framework installed, and I also flashed a custom font package (which I presume alters the system files so OTA won't work). I'm on stock ROM.

What do I need to do to update to 4.4.3, while keeping my apps and settings untouched? I tried to look for the stock fonts to reflash them, but I couldn't find proper stock fonts.

If I do a Nandroid backup, will that backup be tied to the 4.4.2 I'm on currently? Once I have 4.4.3 will I be able to restore from a Nandroid that I backed up when I was still in 4.4.2?
The Following User Says Thank You to Quickfire For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th June 2014, 10:54 AM   |  #2  
Flag Göd
Thanks Meter: 717

1,148 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quickfire

I'm still new to the whole process of updating android without OTA. I'm currently on TWRP recovery, with Xposed Framework installed, and I also flashed a custom font package (which I presume alters the system files so OTA won't work). I'm on stock ROM.

What do I need to do to update to 4.4.3, while keeping my apps and settings untouched? I tried to look for the stock fonts to reflash them, but I couldn't find proper stock fonts.

If I do a Nandroid backup, will that backup be tied to the 4.4.2 I'm on currently? Once I have 4.4.3 will I be able to restore from a Nandroid that I backed up when I was still in 4.4.2?

Hi!

Follow my instructions there http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=53178646

Tapatalk-kal küldve az én Nexus 5-el
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread