Tip us?

vin4yak
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2,180

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lethargy View Post
Most people (that the dev preview isn't for) are just taking it as if it's a consumer release and want to keep their internal storage lol.. It won't work.
TBH, I'm sick of all this "L" hype. The forums are flooded with L threads even though there are separate official threads for it. May be I'll ignore all "L" threads for the time being.

It's a developers preview mannn! Obviously there are going to be glitches, FCs and other related stuffs. But NO! creating a new thread for each and every thing is a must!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vin4yak For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Lethargy
Old
Thanks Meter 1,655
Quote:
Originally Posted by vin4yak View Post
TBH, I'm sick of all this "L" hype. The forums are flooded with L threads even though there are separate official threads for it. May be I'll ignore all "L" threads for the time being.

It's a developers preview mannn! Obviously there are going to be glitches, FCs and other related stuffs. But NO! creating a new thread for each and every thing is a must!
If anything people should be grateful they even gave us a preview image, no one said they had to, and it turned out somewhat stable (with some bugs of course).
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyphur
You ask us to understand your position. Well if you want to benefit from our experience and time then I think it is only fair that you understand our position.
I actively add ignorant people to my ignore list.

laufersteppenwolf
Old
Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 5,235

DONATE TO ME
Thread closed.

All Android L related questions are supposed to go in HERE
Sony Ericsson Xperia X8: GingerDX v31b ; alfs CM7 v09c
LG Optimus 4x HD: my own version of CM 10.1 , CWM recovery, UNlocked BL

Crying that it's an application bug is like crying over the speed of light: you should deal with reality, not what you wish reality was. - Linus Torvalds
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe