Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,969 Members 38,054 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

iPhoto and Nexus 5

Tip us?

A1ps
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Default iPhoto and Nexus 5

Guys, can anyone recommend the best software to transfer photos to and from the Nexus 5 and iPhoto on a Mac?

I have DoubleTwist, but that software can only transfer photos TO iPhoto not from it. I want to be able to transfer albums from my iPhoto to my N5.

So far it seems a nigh on impossible task.

Also, music to and from iTunes is also nigh on impossible.

Pirateghost
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 7,230

DONATE TO ME
Finder, Android file transfer....

#stayparanoid
The Following User Says Thank You to Pirateghost For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

A1ps
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirateghost View Post
Finder, Android file transfer....

#stayparanoid
Android File Transfer is a pain as you have to figure out what photo's you have already transferred over.

I was hoping for more of an iPhoto style app that automatically picks up new photo's to transfer over.

Johmama
Old
Thanks Meter 275

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by A1ps View Post
Android File Transfer is a pain as you have to figure out what photo's you have already transferred over.

I was hoping for more of an iPhoto style app that automatically picks up new photo's to transfer over.
I would probably just transfer them manually using whatever Apple's default file explorer is. Or you could turn on Cloud syncing, then just pull the new photos down manually from the cloud on your Mac if you wanted. Easiest would be manual transfer IMO. Drag and drop them.

jsgraphicart
Old
Thanks Meter 1,398
Use Google+ as a cloud storage for your photos. They will automatically show up in your stock gallery and wont take up space on your device.