Sony SmartEyeglass SDK Developer Preview Released

A little over a month ago in Tokyo, Japan, Sony unveiled its new SmartEyeglasstechnology. … more

XDA and Leaseweb: Server Trial/Moto 360 Contest (Winners!)

About a month ago, we held a contest along with XDA’s host, Leaseweb, to … more

Updated Android Lollipop Preview Images – XDA TV

The Android Lollipop Preview Images are now available! That and much more news is … more

Get a Complete Set of Logs with Andy Log

The importance of proper logging is undeniable. No, we’re not talking about lumberjack work. … more

[HELP] Disable vibration when plugging into charger/USB?

OP yourguitarist

6th June 2014, 04:38 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Utah
Thanks Meter: 125

549 posts
More
Is there any way to disable the vibration the nexus 5 makes when you first plug it into a charger? My phone keeps vibrating when I plug it into my a/c adapter for my car because it keeps switching between charging on USB and AC and it's annoying. I've tried looking through all sound settings and googling and I can't find anything. I can't tell if I'm getting a notification or if my phone is wanting to charge. Thanks in advance!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
6th June 2014, 05:25 AM   |  #2  
Flag Clearwater, Florida
Thanks Meter: 175

1,158 posts
More
I think that's a feature in your Rom.

NEXUS 5
6th June 2014, 09:33 AM   |  #3  
Flag Bagshot, Surrey, United Kingdom
Thanks Meter: 7

60 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yourguitarist

Is there any way to disable the vibration the nexus 5 makes when you first plug it into a charger? My phone keeps vibrating when I plug it into my a/c adapter for my car because it keeps switching between charging on USB and AC and it's annoying. I've tried looking through all sound settings and googling and I can't find anything. I can't tell if I'm getting a notification or if my phone is wanting to charge. Thanks in advance!

Sounds like a custom ROM thing to be honest as the stock ROM doesn't do anything upon plugging a charger in unless you use an Xposed module.
6th June 2014, 09:35 PM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member
Flag Utah
Thanks Meter: 125

549 posts
More
Well shoot. I never thought about that. Its been a long time since I've been on stock so I couldn't remember. Im using mahdi-rom right now. I guess I'll head over to that thread and see if there's anything I can find. Thanks guys!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread