[Nexus 5] Stock Levels/End of Production

18th August 2014, 11:14 PM   |  #31  
Flag Somewhere quiet.
Thanks Meter: 1,764

3,055 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by occtec

Oh, I wouldn't get the the first couple of batches either but as for 24GB storage that's all well and good if there is an option for microSD otherwise I would like at least 32GB lol...

The Nexus 5 has a 16 and 32GB option. I think the Nexus 4 had an 8GB and 16GB option. I highly doubt they would drop it to 12GB being the cheaper when it was 16GB for the Nexus 5, so it's possible that its 24GB and 48GB. Maybe even 32GB and 64GB. Who knows, we'll just have to wait and see. Storage mediums get cheaper and cheaper over time anyways.

I don't particularly care for MicroSD.
18th August 2014, 11:17 PM   |  #32  
OP Senior Member
Flag South Australia
Thanks Meter: 472

1,703 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lethargy

The Nexus 5 has a 16 and 32GB option. I think the Nexus 4 had an 8GB and 16GB option. I highly doubt they would drop it to 12GB being the cheaper when it was 16GB for the Nexus 5, so it's possible that its 24GB and 48GB. Maybe even 32GB and 64GB. Who knows, we'll just have to wait and see. Storage mediums get cheaper and cheaper over time anyways.

I don't particularly care for MicroSD.

64GB would certainly be nice as for anything 16gb downwards i would certainly welcome the option for microSD. Anyway i guess we'll just patiently have to wait and see what Google has in store for us this year
18th August 2014, 11:18 PM   |  #33  
Flag Somewhere quiet.
Thanks Meter: 1,764

3,055 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by occtec

64GB would certainly be nice as for anything 16gb downwards is certainly welcome the option microSD. Anyway i guess we'll just patiently have to wait and see what Google has in store for us this year

Honestly not much point in speculation. But I'm pretty sure it's safe to say that the storage space will be larger. Lol.
The Following User Says Thank You to Lethargy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th August 2014, 02:44 AM   |  #34  
OP Senior Member
Flag South Australia
Thanks Meter: 472

1,703 posts
More
So I couldn't wait any longer and decided to call Google one more time. I was advised once again that they do not have an ETA for the black Nexus, so I ordered myself the white 32GB and the Spigen Slim Armor Infinity White Case from ProGadgets. Should see both before the end of the week
The Following User Says Thank You to occtec For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread