A New Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

PhilipTD

Dec 17, 2010
LI
Google Pixel 6 Pro
I got the below Zerolemon case a couple of days ago. I use it when I'm going to be out all day, and it works great. BONUS: The all-consuming obsession known as "battery life" has been eradicated from my psyche. Why bother to start a new topic? Let's make this the Battery Life thread, the exclusive place for any and all discussion related in any way to battery life and clean up the rest of the forum. This way, if you want to talk about battery life, you come here. And if battery life doesn't interest you, because, for example, you use an extended battery case, you can enjoy a battery-life-clutter-free experience when browsing the other N5 threads.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00IM...ded battery&qid=1399992913&ref_=sr_1_1&sr=8-1

Last edited:

letmedanz

Aug 26, 2010
Bangalore
Google Pixel 7 Pro
I got the below Zerolemon case a couple of days ago. I use it when I'm going to be out all day, and it works great. BONUS: The all-consuming obsession known as "battery life" has been eradicated from my psyche. Why bother to start a new topic? Let's make this the Battery Life thread, the exclusive place for any and all discussion related in any way to battery life and clean up the rest of the forum. This way, if you want to talk about battery life, you come here. And if battery life doesn't interest you, because, for example, you use an extended battery case, you can enjoy a battery-life-clutter-free experience when browsing the other N5 threads.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00IMOCZOA/ref=redir_mdp_mobile?keywords=nexus%205%20extended%20battery&qid=1399992913&ref_=sr_1_1&sr=8-1

Is this the one?
nexus5mainphoto-600x600.jpg

ZeroLemon LG Nexus 5 ZeroShock Rugged Black Battery Case + Removable 3500mAh Battery Pack

• The world's highest capacity Nexus 5 Battery Case @ 3500mAh. More than 1x times the original capacity of Nexus 5
  • 3500mAh Battery Pack with on/off function to power your phone when you need to
  • 4 LED Power indicator to show power left in battery
  • Compatible with all Nexus 5 Model. World's only rugged case + battery combination for Nexus 5
  • Instant Direct Charge Technology – Charges your phone first before charging the battery pack. Keep your phone running before all else
  • Built in Anti-Scratch screen protector to protect your delicate screen
  • Using our Patent Pending U Shape Battery Connector Technology to bring you convenient removable battery design
  • Three layer case construction = Front & Back Hard Plastic / Soft Rubber Outer Shell
  • Power Output: 1A – Enough electrical current to power through your phone while conserving original battery longevity
  • Power Input: 1A – Charge your Phone and battery from empty to full in under 5.5 hours
  • 180 days Zero Lemon Guarantee Warranty with Amazon 30 days Full Refund Guarantee; Longest warranty period in market; 24 hours / 6 days a week support; 100% Zero Defect Guarantee

Looking great!
would like to hear your thoughts on all it's features :)

Link - http://zerolemon.com/product/zerole...-battery-case-removable-3500mah-battery-pack/

Reactions: PhilipTD
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts