Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,938 Members 49,022 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] I cant listen whatsapp voice note through earpiece

Tip us?
 
leung991085
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 9
Join Date: Sep 2012
Default [Q] I cant listen whatsapp voice note through earpiece

I CANT listen voice notes when I hold up my phone to the ear.
I user to do that, the screen goes black, and the sound come from the earpiece.
BUT NOW IT CANT....
I dont know when it happened
Please help

I am using stock rom 4.4.4
 
abaaaabbbb63
Old
#2  
abaaaabbbb63's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2,985
Posts: 3,768
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Somewhere Over The Rainbow
Quote:
Originally Posted by leung991085 View Post
I CANT listen voice notes when I hold up my phone to the ear.
I user to do that, the screen goes black, and the sound come from the earpiece.
BUT NOW IT CANT....
I dont know when it happened
Please help

I am using stock rom 4.4.4
When were you able to do it? Did you update whatsapp/Android in the meantime?
 
leung991085
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 9
Join Date: Sep 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaaaabbbb63 View Post
When were you able to do it? Did you update whatsapp/Android in the meantime?
It's been a log time. I updated few times. Android up to 4.4.4
 
vin4yak
Old
#4  
vin4yak's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2,179
Posts: 3,706
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Mumbai

 
DONATE TO ME
Voice notes on whatsapp always played from the speakers afaik
The Following User Says Thank You to vin4yak For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
leung991085
Old
#5  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 9
Join Date: Sep 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by vin4yak View Post
Voice notes on whatsapp always played from the speakers afaik
No....it works for my friend
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes