FORUMS

Enable Multi-Window Mode on M Developer Preview

What was not mentioned in yeterday’s keynote was Android M’s multi-window … more

I/O Summary: Google Cardboard Virtual Reality

One year ago, Google introduced cardboard. Amazingly enough, that was all it took to fire … more

Android M Preview Images – XDA TV

Android M preview images are available. That and much more news is covered by Jordan when he … more

I/O Summary: How Android M Handles Power And Charging

In the spirit of improving the core Android experience, Google is changing Android … more

[Q] Looking For Newest Radio

Thanks Meter: 1
 
By mr.notsotech, Junior Member on 6th June 2014, 07:28 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I'm looking to flash the new updated radio from 4.4.3
The quickest way is best.
I have Custom Recovery but for some reason when my Rom was updated to 4.4.3 the radio was not.
Looking for a reply soon please.
 
 
6th June 2014, 07:30 AM |#2  
rootSU's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Oxenhope, West Yorkshire, UK
Thanks Meter: 17,708
 
More
Go to 4.4.3 thread in general and search "radio". That's how I found it.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to rootSU For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th June 2014, 07:35 AM |#3  
TheLastSidekick's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Springfield, Massachusetts
Thanks Meter: 2,289
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.notsotech

I'm looking to flash the new updated radio from 4.4.3
The quickest way is best.
I have Custom Recovery but for some reason when my Rom was updated to 4.4.3 the radio was not.
Looking for a reply soon please.

Custom ROMs usually have the modem stripped from the update to make the .zip smaller and also because you can flash them at will. (I have all modems on my internal just to switch modems when I go out of state.)

But as a friendly reminder, please think through how big 4.4.3 was and next time Google search what you're looking for, you wouldn't have been waiting for us to tell you this if you had. "4.4.3 Nexus 5 modem"

Here's the link if you can't find it however. All the best.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/goog...s-efs-t2514095

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Last edited by TheLastSidekick; 6th June 2014 at 07:38 AM.
6th June 2014, 07:45 AM |#4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLastSidekick

Custom ROMs usually have the modem stripped from the update to make the .zip smaller and also because you can flash them at will. (I have all modems on my internal just to switch modems when I go out of state.)

But as a friendly reminder, please think through how big 4.4.3 was and next time Google search what you're looking for, you wouldn't have been waiting for us to tell you this if you had. "4.4.3 Nexus 5 modem"

Here's the link if you can't find it however. All the best.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/goog...s-efs-t2514095

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the link, I actually had searched it all over. not for very long though maybe 20min. Then just thought someone must have a quick link. Thanks man. I'm usually not this impatient but my battery is dying as we speak lol
6th June 2014, 08:01 AM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rootSU

Go to 4.4.3 thread in general and search "radio". That's how I found it.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Thanks man, you weren't a jerk at all about it and helpful. Kudos!
P.s. not that the other guy was cause he even gave me a link!
6th June 2014, 08:10 AM |#6  
rootSU's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Oxenhope, West Yorkshire, UK
Thanks Meter: 17,708
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.notsotech

Thanks man, you weren't a jerk at all about it and helpful. Kudos!
P.s. not that the other guy was cause he even gave me a link!

I can't work out whether you're being sarcastic or not

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes