FORUMS

Earthquake Early Warning in Your Pocket

Probably all of us reading this have a smartphone in our pocket. For many of us, the … more

Sony: The OEM You Want To Save

In our recent Discuss article, we asked you readers on which OEM you would like to help. While the … more

How to Lock and Protect Your Apps – XDA Xposed Tuesday

The smartphone revolution has passed. Everybody has mobile apps. Some of … more

Which OEM Would You Like to Help?

Most manufacturers have moments of greatness and moments of decadence, and in the past few years … more

Loose Root acess randomly!

298 posts
Thanks Meter: 31
 
By Sonone, Senior Member on 5th February 2014, 09:21 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Guys i just at times loose root access randomly and restarting (going to recovery clearing dalvik fixing permissions) helps or at times clicking the SU icon in application tray!

running on dalvik.. stock rom... franco kernel (32)!
 
 
5th February 2014, 09:30 PM |#2  
simms22's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
BROOKLYN!
Thanks Meter: 24,714
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonone

Guys i just at times loose root access randomly and restarting (going to recovery clearing dalvik fixing permissions) helps or at times clicking the SU icon in application tray!

running on dalvik.. stock rom... franco kernel (32)!

you are using superuser or supersu? try flashing the latest supersu, it shoukd fix it.
The Following User Says Thank You to simms22 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th February 2014, 10:22 PM |#3  
Sonone's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 31
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by simms22

you are using superuser or supersu? try flashing the latest supersu, it shoukd fix it.

well super SU by chainfire!
5th February 2014, 10:31 PM |#4  
simms22's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
BROOKLYN!
Thanks Meter: 24,714
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonone

well super SU by chainfire!

hers the latest supersu, v1.91 http://download.chainfire.eu/381/Sup...erSU-v1.91.zip
The Following User Says Thank You to simms22 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th February 2014, 11:08 PM |#5  
Sonone's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 31
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by simms22

hers the latest supersu, v1.91 http://download.chainfire.eu/381/Sup...erSU-v1.91.zip

thanks a lot man!! i will update and report back...

btw can you help me with anorther issue as well? //http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2637791
The Following User Says Thank You to Sonone For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th February 2014, 11:13 PM |#6  
simms22's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
BROOKLYN!
Thanks Meter: 24,714
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonone

thanks a lot man!! i will update and report back...

btw can you help me with anorther issue as well? //http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2637791

replied
The Following User Says Thank You to simms22 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes