Post Reply

Lost Sim tray

OP xXghostXx313

20th February 2014, 06:40 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 20
 
171 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
More
Where can i find a replacement sim tray? i search everywhere but can't find one quite cheap. Someone wants 40 dollars on ebay wtf. Is it because its a new phone that there are none yet.
20th February 2014, 06:52 PM   |  #2  
GUGUITOMTG4's Avatar
Senior Member
GuGuPlace
Thanks Meter: 202
 
535 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXghostXx313

Where can i find a replacement sim tray? i search everywhere but can't find one quite cheap. Someone wants 40 dollars on ebay wtf. Is it because its a new phone that there are none yet.


http://www.ebay.com/itm/SIM-Tray-SIM...item2585df0bb7

The only problem is that they ship fro Spain
The Following User Says Thank You to GUGUITOMTG4 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th February 2014, 07:16 PM   |  #3  
aooga's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 912
 
3,121 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
More
If you're in the US, you can go to a tmobile store and ask if they have any returned Nexus 5s. If they do, they'll just take the sim tray out of one and give it to you for free.
20th February 2014, 08:24 PM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 20
 
171 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aooga

If you're in the US, you can go to a tmobile store and ask if they have any returned Nexus 5s. If they do, they'll just take the sim tray out of one and give it to you for free.

For real? Might try that

Sent from my Nexus 5 using xda app-developers app
20th February 2014, 11:56 PM   |  #5  
aooga's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 912
 
3,121 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXghostXx313

For real? Might try that

Sent from my Nexus 5 using xda app-developers app

I did it before. Just be nice and it helps if you bought it from them
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Nexus 5 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank