FORUMS

I/O Summary: How Android M Handles Power And Charging

In the spirit of improving the core Android experience, Google is changing Android … more

I/O Summary: Google Photos App

At I/O 2015, Google tackled the information problem in mobile once more, this time through … more

I/O Summary: Development, Play Store, The Next Billion

VP of Engineering Jen Fitzpatrick began talking about what Google is doing to … more

I/O Summary: Google Now on Tap

Google is all about organizing the world’s information to make it universally useful, and these … more

[Q] Make Screen Stay on While Charging Wirelessly

Thanks Meter: 35

By slamanna212, Member on 3rd April 2014, 01:36 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I have never sleep while charging checked in the dev options but that doesn't seem to apply while charging wirelessly. Is there any fix available for this?

justinisloco
3rd April 2014, 04:05 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by slamanna212

I have never sleep while charging checked in the dev options but that doesn't seem to apply while charging wirelessly. Is there any fix available for this?

I use daydream. It will jot turn the screen off when wireless charging. Just be careful, I've noticed excessive overheating in this case personally.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
3rd April 2014, 04:06 AM |#3  
OP Member

More
I never want it to sleep, for example, while im using google play music while its in my car dock
3rd April 2014, 05:11 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 183

More
I use a tasker profile to keep screen on (among several other things) when my Bluetooth connects to my car. Could try that if you fit the requirements.
3rd April 2014, 01:58 PM |#5  
OP Member

More
Unfortunately it wont. I use a 3.5MM to Tape adapter (my car is old)
3rd April 2014, 03:00 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 240

More
You can customize tasker to suit your needs... so you could tell it to leave the screen on if play music app is running (though music should continue to play even with screen off)
3rd April 2014, 03:02 PM |#7  
OP Member

More
Ok thanks, I was honestly just hoping it was a setting or a zip i could flash.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread