Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,068 Members 47,496 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

MIUI issue

Tip us?

Pretoriano80
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1487

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garner View Post
The leaked Miui rom is strictly beta and is not available nor fully functional for public consumption yet. This is why its in beta form to stop people from using it and having issues and also to stop the cluttering of forums with posts and threads about things not working. If I was you I would use something more stabler until miui becomes more stable for daily use.
Hi mate,the leaked beta it's much more stable than many half baked roms that i see in the developement forum.The MIUI thread in the General forum is a "friendly" thread and this is a rare thing nowdays here on XDA.Maybe once MIUI will release the official beta we will have a nice thread in the developement forum.

Garner
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2107

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretoriano80 View Post
Hi mate,the leaked beta it's much more stable than many half baked roms that i see in the developement forum.The MIUI thread in the General forum is a "friendly" thread and this is a rare thing nowdays here on XDA.Maybe once MIUI will release the official beta we will have a nice thread in the developement forum.
True about having a unusual friendly thread, also here is a thread ready for the public release

http://en.miui.com/thread-20095-1-1.html

Remember If I Have Helped You Hit The Button

Pretoriano80
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1487

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garner View Post
True about having a unusual friendly thread, also here is a thread ready for the public release

http://en.miui.com/thread-20095-1-1.html
THX,i was keeping an eye on that thread since it was created . Sadly i was to late to apply for beta tester back in the days and i don't think they accept/need new ones.I hope they will release the official one soon.
BTW,the fact that i'm supporting a leaked rom doesn't mean i that i encourage the people who actually released the leak,it's unprofessional and unfair to the people who trusted you and accepted to be part of their team,but this is our world with all the good and bad.

KJ
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2808
Quote:
Personally I respect the devs of the "half baked" miui ROMs that made something out of nothing. With a huge demand from the n5 community as well.

We should be grateful for their efforts.
Sent from my N5, N7, Moto X, GTab3 or S2.

Need help with poor battery life on the N5...or any device really? Lots of info in first 3 posts! >>>>
[Battery Life Help] Troubleshoot Battery Issues Here....and Tips

Pretoriano80
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1487

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by kj2112 View Post
Personally I respect the devs of the "half baked" miui ROMs that made something out of nothing. With a huge demand from the n5 community as well.

We should be grateful for their efforts.
I think you missunderstood my previous post,when i said "half baked" i was speaking about their functionality and wasn't aim to miui based roms,but even aosp,aokp,cm,etc roms that are not even tagged as beta.So basically i was just pointing that for being a beta it's quite stable,that's all.
The Following User Says Thank You to Pretoriano80 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

KJ
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2808
Quote:
I think you missunderstood my previous post,when i said "half baked" i was speaking about their functionality and wasn't aim to miui based roms,but even aosp,aokp,cm,etc roms that are not even tagged as beta.So basically i was just pointing that for being a beta it's quite stable,that's all.
I can see your point clearer now.

I assumed miui...my bad. Cause it was n7 port or nothing. I'd never expect it to be perfect. Lol

Apologies for the misunderstanding.
Sent from my N5, N7, Moto X, GTab3 or S2.

Need help with poor battery life on the N5...or any device really? Lots of info in first 3 posts! >>>>
[Battery Life Help] Troubleshoot Battery Issues Here....and Tips

The Following User Says Thank You to KJ For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]