Modem Issues?

OP electronicmaji

31st May 2014, 09:16 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3

99 posts
I've had my Nexus 5 for about 2 months and noticed several major modem issues with it.

The first is wifi randomly just not working. It will supposedly remain connected but I wont be able to load anything at all. I can turn wifi on and off and still nothing. I have to actually shut down the phone to get it to function again.

Other times when the WIFI will work fine. If I ever switch it off and go to my cell signal it will not go on to data or lag to go on to data or go on to 3g data when I'm in a zone with LTE coverage. Often I have to restart the phone to get it to pick up data or LTE as that is faster than actually waiting it to switch. Sometimes It just doesn't switch.

M8974A-1.0.25.0.23.zip
31st May 2014, 12:39 PM   |  #2  
Flag San Antonio Texas
Thanks Meter: 1,342

2,752 posts
More
Not sure where you live but modem 17 did wonders for me. 23 which is what your on now , which is what I had installed on my device when I received it was not good for me. See my post here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=52907605 To see which modem is 17 and if you wanna give it a shot then do so. That's my suggestion. Make sure you read the entire original post and backup your previous modem first just in case something goes wrong in the flash which more than likely won't but if so you can then just restore previous modem.

Sent from my CKat Nexus V
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread