Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,915 Members 43,342 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

N5 phone dialer Q

Tip us?

rhath127
Old
(Last edited by rhath127; 6th March 2014 at 05:22 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Post N5 phone dialer Q

hey guys,

I wanted to find out if anyone else is having this issue - when i go into the phone app, and press the keypad button on the bottom. the onscreen keypad doesnt show up - i have to press back and then press keypad button a 2nd time for it to show. But once i do this - it works fine if i go back into it at a later time. I have attached a pic of what the phone looks like when i press the keypad for the first time.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/76cr4p1zmd...6-16-17-41.png

Not sure if this only happens when you restart or load the phone app for the first time.

Any ideas or input will be greatly appreciated

Thanks
R

gilliardmelo
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhath127 View Post
hey guys,

I wanted to find out if anyone else is having this issue - when i go into the phone app, and press the keypad button on the bottom. the onscreen keypad doesnt show up - i have to press back and then press keypad button a 2nd time for it to show. But once i do this - it works fine if i go back into it at a later time. I have attached a pic of what the phone looks like when i press the keypad for the first time.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/76cr4p1zmd...6-16-17-41.png

Not sure if this only happens when you restart or load the phone app for the first time.

Any ideas or input will be greatly appreciated

Thanks
R

I had this problem also when I was using Cyanogenmod. To solve this problem, try to disable Developer Mode as test.

I think the problem is caused by Scale Animation option when it is set by 0.

rhath127
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Hi mate thank you for your help. I switched all animation scale to .5 and turned off developers options. This seems to have fixed it

Sent from my AOSP on HammerHead using xda app-developers app

gilliardmelo
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhath127 View Post
Hi mate thank you for your help. I switched all animation scale to .5 and turned off developers options. This seems to have fixed it

Sent from my AOSP on HammerHead using xda app-developers app
Good to hear it.