Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,687 Members 41,297 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Nandroid backup with ART enable

Tip us?

aloayzab88
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 34
Question [Q] Nandroid backup with ART enable

Hi guys, I want to know if any one has tried to do nandroid backup with ART enable. Its safe to restore that backup? I dont remenber where but I read something that restoring apps with ART will have some problems.
Phone: LG Google Nexus 5
ROM: Stock Rooted (with Xposed Framework and GravityBox Module)
Kernel: Stock

nobnut
Old
Thanks Meter 2,451
Yes, it is fine.

Never, ever conform
IOHWIRI
The Following User Says Thank You to nobnut For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

es0tericcha0s
Old
Thanks Meter 516

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by aloayzab88 View Post
Hi guys, I want to know if any one has tried to do nandroid backup with ART enable. Its safe to restore that backup? I dont remenber where but I read something that restoring apps with ART will have some problems.
They were referring to restoring with an app like Titanium Backup, not restoring the whole system ala nandroid.
Need some help, advice, something fixed? Hit me up on Hangouts @ es0tericcha0s
Now offering unlocking services - including many Sprint phone unlocks! PM for details!

HTC Droid Eris / Motorola Droid / Samsung Galaxy S Fascinate / Motorola Droid X / LG G2x / HTC Evo 3D (x2) / Samsung Epic 4G Touch (Sprint S2) / HTC Amaze / Samsung Galaxy S3 (International) / Samsung Galaxy Note 2 / Nexus 4 / HTC One / Samsung Galaxy S4 / Sony Xperia ZL / Nexus 5 / OnePlus One (64 GB)
The Following User Says Thank You to es0tericcha0s For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]